RSS

No go…

11 Sep

Well, I woke up this morning, took two (maybe three) steps and my right knee was in pain; worse then yesterday! 😦 I can’t think of what I did that might have agitated it to that point, but apparently I did something!

I did not want to wait another day to see if it gets better, so I called. My appointment with the sports doctor is Thursday in the early AM. He worked wonders on my leg muscle in the past; hopefully he can do the same for my knees (my left one hurts as well, not quite as bad though).

On a good note I got an A on my final exam for my Family Law class and an A as an overall grade. Woot!

If I have time I’ll hit the weightlifting apparatuses at home tonight, but it’s ‘play’ night, meaning our daughter is going to demand all of my attention to play games with her. 🙂

neverflag.jpg

Advertisements

6 Comments

Posted by on September 11, 2007 in Knee Pain

6 responses to “No go…

1. Cranky!

September 11, 2007 at 1:35 pm

I’m sorry…hope you feel better soon!

2. william carter

September 12, 2007 at 9:06 am

Sorry about that knee…that really stinks. As you probably know, ice as much as possible and try to keep that knee elevated. Knees can be finicky (sp?) characters, but you will probably be back running in no time.
    Congrats on that A. That is huge and I can remember being in school and how important those grades were to me.

Best of luck,
    Bill

3. The Running Guy

September 12, 2007 at 9:25 am

Like all things this will pass. Don’t get too down on it. You will lool at this time in the future and it will feel like a drop in the bucket.

Congrats on the A.

4. kate

September 12, 2007 at 8:43 pm

I’m sorry to hear you’re knee is still bothering you, and just in time for some cooler temps. Get well soon!

5. Nancy

September 13, 2007 at 7:48 am

Hang in there, ice, rest, ibuprofen… glad you are seeing the doc today. I wonder if one of the weightlifting machines aggravated further? Or maybe it just swelled some over night. You will be back soon.

CONGRATS ON THE GRADES!! I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER TODAY.

6. Andria

September 13, 2007 at 3:42 pm

Awesome grade in Family Law. Congrats! That was a class I always liked, but in the real world, not the area I want to practice. Every area takes a special kind of person and I don’t have the heart for family law. I’m so glad it went well for you.

%d bloggers like this: