RSS

Good feelin’ 4

12 Dec

Comments: Well, once again I forgot my Garmin…lol But then that’s not what it is all about, right? I had a really good, strong feeling run today. It was could, but that’s nothing new nowadays.

I  got side stitches again after a ½ mile (left side) and then again 1 and a half mile in (right side). They are like unwelcomed in-laws, they come when they want to and leave when they are good and ready, but never anytime soon. If this keeps up I’ll have to come up with names for the two sides.

Aside from the sitches, this was one of the better feeling runs I have had in a while. Tomorrow I’ll be running 6 or 8 (depending on how I feel) and in the afternoon I’ll be going to Frontrunner for 2 hours to wrap purchases/gifts for donations. Hopefully I’ll make enough to cover the cost of the wrapping paper, etc.! haha

After the run today I immediately went to the potluck our floor was having and ate pretty good until I eyed the 7-layer Chocolate cake…OMG!!! Yep, I had a nice slice. Yep, it was good! That’s why I run, right, to have goodies like that without feeling too guilty.

Time: 11 am

Weather: 30’s, overcast, occasional snow flurries

Shoes: Saucony ProGrid Guide ( 190.9 miles)

Distance: 4

Mileage y. t. d.: 714.32

Run Time: No Garmin

Split: N/A

Course: To Goodale Park, x 2 and back

Advertisements

6 Comments

Posted by on December 12, 2008 in Blogroll, Running

6 responses to “Good feelin’ 4

1. crankygirl

December 12, 2008 at 3:02 pm

hmm, 6 or 8.. Sounds nice and long.

2. Running Ragged

December 12, 2008 at 4:22 pm

6 if I don’t want to take my fuel belt or 8 if I do…it’s such a big decision! lol

3. Joe

December 13, 2008 at 1:05 pm

Joe

4. Joe

December 13, 2008 at 1:06 pm

Not sure if this posted or not…stupid computer…Ooooh you have a fuel belt too! I love mine. I take it on short runs with just a few water bottles. As for the cake, yes the reason we run is for cake. I can agree with that. 🙂

Joe

5. kspin

December 14, 2008 at 4:30 am

You run for the exact reason that I do…to eat the food I want! 🙂

6. william carter

December 14, 2008 at 2:09 pm

Glad all is going well. I always like to do my long runs with an either or option. If I feel good, it will be this and if I’m hurting it will be this-some.

Hope you are having a great holiday season so far.

%d bloggers like this: